Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11A


We went to 11A on the recommendation of a Saudi friend over two years ago.  As I haven't been for a while I can only presume it is still there.

 Eleven A is on the eleventh floor of Faisaliah Tower.  The veiw was lovely, decor not overstated and middle eastern buffet style food quite nice.  You could even sit outside on the balcony if you fancied,  though the day we went was a little windy for outdoor dining.  My shots of the place leave a lot to be desired but give you an idea what to expect.  Those of you with vertigo issues might not want to sit next to the windows.  You can feel as if you'll drop through.





My only shot of the food. Isn't it terrible!  I must have been wanting to get to it.  Note to self - do not take pictures of food when hungry.


Now that I've dredged these photo's out of the folder on my computer, I may have to make a return trip to 11A  to see if anything has changed.

Ka Kite,
Kiwi





1 comment:

  1. Since you like eating out in Riyadh & taking photos, I suggest you start using Forkly (https://forkly.com/).

    Forkly is a social network for rating restaurant dishes & posting photos of dishes. It’s like twitter/instagram for foodies! It’s an easy simple way to check out photos of what dishes people are eating around you & to easily recommend the dishes you love & discover new dishes/restaurant.

    It’s really fun! It is worth checking out. It is becoming really popular in Middle East, especially UAE, KSA, & Kuwait.

    And they have tools for bloggers like you: https://forkly.com/bloggers
    Here is their iPhone app to get started: http://itun.es/iSr4YS

    And keep up the great work with your blog!
    I hope to see you soon on forkly so I can follow you & see you tastes & ratings =)

    ReplyDelete