Thursday, August 20, 2015

Nespresso shop Centria Mall


Nespresso Shop Centria Mall.


I love the wall of color in the Nespresso shop in Centria Mall.

Our stocks at home had run a little short so after a breakfast with friends at Laduree, which is just down the walkway a little, I stopped in to pick up some coffee supplies.  

Sometimes I make my choice based on the color of the box, which is exactly what I did today.  The young bloke in the store offered to make me a cup so I could test it before purchasing, but we ladies had a salon appointment (as you do), so time was short.  Hubster will be happy though. He loves his Nespresso. 

#nespresso #coffee #CentriaMall #colorful #riyadh #saudiarabia #ksa #shopping #DiningInRiyadh


Posted via Instagram.  Wishing you a fabulous day.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

1 comment: